|Title:||LCSW Outpatient Therapist (Roane County)|
RIDGEVIEW, a not-for-profit community mental health center, has an immediate opening for a full-time LCSW Outpatient Therapist at our Harriman, TN, office on a regular Monday-Friday schedule.
Ridgeview has been named a 2018 Top Workplace by Knoxville News Sentinel. Ridgeview is a place where staff want to work, a place where staff are valued and appreciated, and a place where staff are proud of the impact they are making toward the improvement of people's lives. At Ridgeview, ultimate job satisfaction is derived from co-workers, clients, and the realization that we are part of carrying out Ridgeview's mission.
HOPE | HEALING | RECOVERY
"Where life's complexities are met with hope"
Master’s degree in social work. LCSW required.
Responsible for the delivery of outpatient clinical services consisting of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment, including psychotherapy and consultation with other disciplines.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Facilitate the awareness, growth, and psychological development of the client
- Build rapport with the client through empathic listening, caring, and warmth
- Be authentic, genuine, and transparent
- Play a significant role of resolving serious issues and conflicts within the family
- Encourage and motivate individuals to tackle their problems effectively
- Provide a safe environment and establish a warm, comfortable therapeutic culture
Ridgeview offers a full line of benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Long-Term Disability, Holiday Pay, Vacation and Sick Leave, Life Insurance and Wellness Plan. Ridgeview is an approved National Health Service Corp site. Student loan repayment for qualified behavioral health and primary health care providers is available.
Ridgeview is an equal opportunity employer. Ridgeview conducts Background Checks, Motor Vehicle Records, License/Degree Verification, and Drug Screens at hire. Employment is contingent upon clean drug screen, background check and driving record.